Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, January 13, 2008

went for hair extension ytd with yifeng before my work. (:
due to the time constraint, yifeng extend her lash but
i couldn't so i think i'm going back next week. ):
boohoo~ i suddenly feel i'm sooooo vain lah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sorry peepo, not much time to update as i'm always working
working working. if not how i get the money right. >.< . . . . . . . ah dear did not meet me today so i went back home after my
work. i'm checking for resorts to book for my 18th birthday.
hope it won't disappoint me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
photos below....







































after my work and that's how long my hair is. weeeee~



















oh ya, i went for my class chalet afew days ago.
it was quite fun but i didn't stay though cause
i'm working the next day! boohoo~ i thought
i could get alot of photos but i just got photos of me
and kelly instead. lols. i know we look ugly in the
photos but so? haha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's nice to have that class chalet cause it brought
us back together again. and since me, kelly &
vanessa has not been meeting for ages. lols.
but just meet vanessa awhile only cause she gotta
go home early.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.








this photo is just posted for fun cause i'm BORED.
that's all folks. i'm gonna watch alvin & the chickmunks
and 斗牛要不要 loh. bye bye~

No comments: