Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

hey, back to blog after so many days.
let's talk about the trip to thailand. (:
seriously i think i'm very suay recently
leh.
for the whole of 18 years, it's my first accident.
and it involves a car and a taxi.
my sister and her bf came fetch me and
i happily lies at the back of his car chatting
on the phone. upon reaching changi airport,
i suddenly heard a loud bang and the next thing
i know is that i'm rolling around his back of the car. LOL.
when i got up, i then knew that we got into
a car accident.


it wasn't really our fault cause it's the taxi driver
who came into our lane. and when it was in our sight,
it was too late for us to stop.


as we were late for the flight, my sister and i headed
to the airport sitting her bf's sis's fren car lefting my sis's
bf to settle the problem. before going overseas, this
kind of thing happen. i'm sure my mother must be damn
worried but upon looking at her expression, i dun think
she's worried eh. =.=



bangkok is fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!!!!! hahas~
but indeed it was tiring too. slept in the midnight
and woke up around ten plus. we walked around
the whole day. just stopped to have our meal.
can u imagine that?!



alot of experiences over there.
-eating of tiny grasshopper
-hotel experience. LOL
-shopping
-thai massaging
-going to the temple.
-kena cheated by the cab driver
-sitting of toot-toot


alot alot lah! hahas~ couldn't really describe all
u see. okay, got only some photos taken but as i'm
over at kelly's house now, i couldn't upload
cause the photos are all in my sis's digital cam.



i still wish he's there with me in bangkok lah. =/





why can't i have the freedom to have my frens
even when we're not together? i know u dun like
it and i know u maybe gets jealous over it.
but why can't u talk in a proper manner to me?
u doesn't know how much it hurts. maybe just
like i dunno how much i've hurt u.
anyway, i guess i know what u want now.
shall not disturb u anymore and really move on
this time. (:




photos shall be uploaded as soon as i contact my sister. LOL.

No comments: