Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, May 03, 2008

humans are so scary. thay change
without saying. just few days ago we were
still so okay. saying we will go and have
a movie when u're well and everything.
out of a sudden, u said this and that
which i do not wish to elaborate.
if this is what u want, so be it. it may
hurts but i believe time will cure everything. (:













i suddenly felt so terrified. why
are the people around me changing so
fast. i could hardly catch up with them.
till now i know, not only bf changes but
gfs changes too. so, i can say, i've got
no good gfs. they're just my frens. (:






okay, enough of the bullshit.
pics shall do more now. (:
i should stop going out late on fri night
cause i missed my pract lesson again!
damn it.





this two pics is drawn by the coffeeshop uncle's son. he's damn artistic i tell u. i'm jealous.

the ring i bought for myself. (: i just love to pamper myself lah. can't be blame.

No comments: