Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, May 03, 2008

i'm sick!!! ):
down with a flu.
it sucks....



finish working early today then went shopping with
wanting. (: bought a ring at citigems which
cost me $317. though a little heartpain but...
nvm, i like. hhahahahahahaha.
my taiwan clothes is here already.
luckily it fits exactly if not, i'm gonna headache
already. love it lah!!!



can't wait to go thailand man. got so many to shop
shop shop. die, i gotta clear my cupboards soon.
real soon!




met up with the anyhow rider (bernie), his frens(henry&martin)
am at parklane now cause his fren martin wanna earn
money at maple. =.= lame. but nvm, i can play audi!!!
LOL.
okay, bernie has improved much already after changing
to CBR so i cannot call him anyhow rider anymore.
action lah him. LOL. but he won't shoot to bus
interchange and he won't turn when he's not
supposed to already. remember what he did grace?
LOL.



i'm waiting for mairebelle now. hopefully she's
meeting me ba. and stupid yifeng and huiling!
better miss me cause i'll be full of plannings
this coming days. that's all!
will be uploading the pics of my ring soon. (:

No comments: