Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, April 28, 2008

my bf broke up with me. cause he said i'm
always with my frens and i neglected him.
ya, he's right. maybe my heart is not with
him so it's better off to be frens. i just wanna
stay single till i totally forget him. (:
hope he'll take good care of his health and
always be with me. even as frens, i'm more than
glad. thanks for that night. (: really appreciate it.
am i contradicting u guys? the *him* is not
my that bf okay. hahahaha. nvm, i ownself know
can le.





i've booked my basic theory test!!!
but still need to wait till july. ):
nvm, so now i'll study very very hard
for the theory so that i won't fail and i
won't have to wait again. i can't wait!!!
=x





i wanna made lots and lots of frens. (:

No comments: