Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

love~

i'm at bf's house now.
watching gong zhu xiao mei.
my bf is so nice. knew i wanted to
watch gong zhu xiao mei and he
bought the disc for me!!! ^^
heehee~ but he can be a scuker at
times. cause he just told me that
i'm the worst gf he ever had.
no looks, no figure & bad attitude.
but he says he'll still love me.
=.= okay, nvm cause i love him. haha!




okay, photos again. (:















we're trying to show that we got the
same ring lah. =.=





































that's what girlfriends are for!
we got the same rings and shoe. XD















boring boring~


































































































beautiful roses huh~
but i still prefer blue de!!!


















baoberh & me. LOL!!!






























nice nice. just love it~



will be accompany my bf during
the weekdays and girlfriends, u
better miss me!!! *roarrr*

No comments: