Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, April 04, 2008

time for some rock & roll!!!!!

i've got so many so many to updates that
i didn't know where to start okay!!! seriously.
everything is just too much for me that i
dun even have the time lah!!!





am at yifeng's house now. will upload some photos if
i've the time. =p
cut my fringe and dyed it red. kinda regretted
cause i look fatter!!!! but... i look cute too. can't deny.
haha!!!!!




alright, i dun think it's the right time to get into
another relationship yet lah. but sooner or later,
i'll give him the answer. he's got everything
but just feels that he's too good for me. hmmm...
contradicting. overall, he's... GREAT!!! haha. *shy*






i'll be going to thailand with my sis & bro on may!
yay* shopping soon~ the trip is still continue even
w/o him. (: so wad? haha. arrogant huh... zzz.
wadever lah. we'll be going on 9th may and will
only be back on 12th may. please miss me people. =p




lots of photos will definitely be up.
&& people like andrea, yifeng, bei bei, mairebelle,
huiling, i'll definitely miss u girls like crazy.
of course there'll be presents for u!!! (but provided my
luggage still have space and i didn't forgot) lalala*
u girls better love me okay? smooch~

No comments: