Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, April 18, 2008

moody + angry!!!!!

went st george with yifeng after
work today. actually intend to collect
my stuffs from his house but he's at
home then like so weird. so, we drop
out the idea.



today is totally moody. jitao no mood
to work. sigh~
JD, i hope to be the one who can cheer
u up but i've got my own problems
too. i'm not always very cheerful
and i want my frens now. they are
the ones who are important to me now.
i'm sorry if i've disappoint u but this
is me. really sorry.




i'm moody today i dunno why. i'm
so affected. affected by everything.
just saw his bulletin. i jitao... sigh~
well, i guess it's just a little too late.
now i can only wish him all the best and
move on with my frens. (:
i can do it. i can do it.
i got to write lines. yes, i can do it.
all the best all the best all the best.
blah blah blah~ forget it!!!!! grrrr*


i'm very pekchek with frenster also cause
i got so many nice nice photos yet it cannot
be uploaded!!! u guys just have to come
here and view le ba.
no mood to continue le. pictures do the talking.

the carnival lens that i bought. (:
nice nice.







french connection tee~!!!
okay, i know i look fat. =x




it's been awhile since i last
took pics at the staircase.
hmmm...










the disease feng mok yifeng had.
it's definitely worst then mine
loh.


one day, while i was working, this
group of old ppl came so i just took
a pic of it. haha. lame i know and it can't
be seen really clearly. but i suddenly
likes to work. cause it helps me not
to think about all those freaking frustrating
problems. and the people there are really
frenly. just like a part of me. though it's
tiring, but somehow when i think of them,
i smiled. (:


can't wait for sat. that's the only day i can
stop thinking of my problems. sigh*
i miss the old days with no problems.



and can everybody stop seeing me jiu
want borrow money from me? i've
had enough of it and i'm not a money
tree okay. borrow already return nvm.
all those are just borrow already nvr
see the money back de leh. >.<
i angry!!! nvm. i just won't lend the next time.
no more next time.
who also no!!!!




i'm going to smoke then to sleep!
really very super stress today.
fcuk it!!!! __

No comments: