Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, April 20, 2008

okay, back to update again. LOL.
went to have lunch with bf after
my science pract ytd. and he fetch me
to peninsula. great that he's driving.
definitely saving alot on my cab fare. =x
.
.
.
waited for denise for maybe twenty mins?
then went around to look for piercer and...
i pierced smiley again!!! yay*
hmmm, after that, vanese & andrea came along.
then headed to town. went far east walk
walk and then to lido mac cafe.
.
.
.
.
.
slack and waited for yifeng, huiling,
beibei, kelly & mairebelle to reached.
it's been a long time since there's such
a big group of us together. really miss
those time and i'm glad they are
back again! (:
.
.
.
.
.
slack awhile again and then beibei
& andrea went off then we headed to
cine. yifeng met his rodney and then
we walked together to ps. they go ps,
we go parklane play lan. hur~
.
.
.
.
.
played till 5 plus and headed home.
was fcuking shag as i didn't had enough sleep
and then yifeng & huiling joined apple
& co to eat while me, kelly & mairebelle cabbed
home.
.
.
.
.
bf is so nice! but i know he's angry lah.
he allows me to go clubbing. meet my
frens. (: hmmm, okay. i know i'm too much.
i better cherish him. ^^
.
.
.
.
.
photos!!!










i feel like boxing the cockroach crawling
on the wall man!!!

the expression i gave when i saw the little
cockroach. LOL.





















the lightings at parklane's
toilet is indeed nice lah.
even i do funny faces also looks
so good and flawless.
love ittt~




huiling and me.



sisterly love. (:

yifeng and huiling.
three of us.

lovely partner and i.

i think i'm obssessed into writing lines leh.
icandoit x100

and, while i was going to write
i love andrea goh lai yu x100,
denise and vanese spoil it!!!
they must be jealous huh. LOL.



the love they gave me. XD
glad to have them by me.



taken by yifeng's N81(feng, i help u promote leh)
LOL.
i want a phone with flashlight also.
then i can take whenever and whereever
i want. but maybe digi cam better? hmmm.

i love smelling her?oops. okay lah, gotta run now. they are reaching soon. heading off to town. and boyfriend, sorry once again of not meeting u. but u were the one who didn't reply my msg okay. dun worry, i'm not out to hong but just want my frens to stay by me. i'll love u!!! XD

No comments: