Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, April 10, 2008

it's too late.

hello, am at yifeng's house now. (:
am going to prepare then go prata
then slack awhile jiu go off. hmmm,
he called and say many things to me.
but... i just feel it's too late to say all this
stuffs. i did hold back and i did gave him
many chances. i gave him a total of 2
but he still did nothing.
.
.
.
.
TO HIM...
i just want my clubbing life, my sisterhood
life and i'll be more than satisfied. i may regret
but i just feel it's better off this way. from that
day u replied my msgs coldly, i already gave
up hope. everything's just over. i don't hope for
anything anymore.
.
.
.
.
hope u'll be sensible enough to know what
u're doing. remember, i may not be your who
to stop u but think of your parents.
and lastly, i really hope we're still frens.
perhaps, very good frens. (:
take care.

No comments: