Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

just finished work and here i'm at home blogging.
waiting for my bf to drive me to school. =.=
i keep on cannot wake up for work. somebody
buy me a big big alarm clock please!!!
zzz.
i'm working at 12.30 today and guess what
time i've reached? i've reached there at 2 o'clock!!!
wth man. that's why i gave super nice attitude today.
LOL.


and for this, uncle say i can't have my off day tomorrow.
shag + sad + dunno what lah!!!!
phew~ but it's okay cause i know it's my fault too.
just have to wait another day for my enrolment
of car license ba. ):
and partner, i can't go over to your house to visit your cute
little niece already. *sob*


i'm gonna run to school already. bf's reaching and i haven't
even prepared. dead shiat! ciaos~

No comments: