Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, April 06, 2008

yay! my com recovered already and so
now i can do all the rantings i want. (:
went to meet belle, andrea && jamie
ytd. then huiling joined us too.
had a great day with them.
sorry huiling if u feel pangseh-ed.
.
.
.
.
after andrea & jamie left, me, belle & huiling
continue to wait for yifeng as she was working
ytd. we waited for her at cine and we saw glenn!
haha.
went to poparrazzy for some rock and roll
ytd. was fun but tiring too. had some childish
problem and yifeng lost her phone!!! so suay~
.
.
.
didn't really get to know who cause all were...
u know, i know. hahahahaha!!!
just get back contact with my long lost
fren, XIAO LONG!!!!
that joker. okays, enough of this.
time for photos... XD
.
.
.
.

yifeng came and i took pics with her. (:
the top we wore for clubbing!














me and huiling got so bored
while waiting for yifeng so we took
some photos first.
just like the lightings lah!!!





mairebelle and me.
just feel great being together
with her.




this was at lido mccafe.
dunno why when i took this, it
just flash back to the past me. LOL.

three of us. (:



yifeng and me.

my new hair cut.
nice? =p


yifeng and me again.



lalalala*


HUILING!!!!

















before we broke up.


my foolish yet, cute PARTNER.


just love purple lah!

& this lychee vodka is superb!


what we need when we slack.


that day at balcony.



slacking at the playground.












this was before my hair cut.

i wonder what's with frenster man. couldn't even upload my pics. *angry* that's all folks. out to study. (:

No comments: