Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, May 08, 2009

i pluck up my courage and did a very brave thing today
again. =x
.
.
i ends school at 4pm
so i went over to collect my ez-link card with
sally & annabelle.
.
.
then we went to have our dinner.
after dinner was about 5 plus 6 and their
squash are starting.
.
.
so i accompanied them for awhile and when the
clock strikes 6:15pm i went over to level 3 , block E
.
.
.
they said it has changed venue to block A239
so i headed over there. it was super super crowded.
.
.
i was alone.
.
.
.
luckily boyfriend accompanied me to chat on the phone
.
.
.
saw this girl. she was alone too. so we talked and i'm
glad i got myself a companion ! lols .
.
.
.
i went for foreign bodies audition.
though i was alone. i didn't gave up cause i really
really love dancing.
.
.
.
but...
.
i think i screwed everything up. ):
i forgot the steps behind.
i still shuffle until so shiok then behind "lao-kui"
nabeissss ~ xia sway sia. =x
i was too anxious and i was quite further
behind. seeing so many people went for the audition
before me ,
their steps made me blur too. =x
messed up everything behind.
.
.
.
i really hope they would still consider taking me in.
even if they don't wanna take me in ,
i still wanna say , i love foreign bodies and they rock to the max !!!!
though it's tiring and time-consuming , but i know
i won't nag a single thing about it.
cause i love their dancing steps and most importantly ,
i can slim down. =x
.
.
.
results will be out on the 18th may @ http://www.foreignbodies.blogspot.com/
do pray hard for me. ):
.
.
.
photos of my hand after blood donation.
only mine like that. the rest of my classmates about
4-5 pax got the needle hole
only. ): what's the matter with me man. T.T
.
.
.
project work , project work & project work.
that's all about nursing. -.-


hardworking sio ~ lols !
.
.



my group members & i
.
.
time to slack off so here's some pretty
faces of ours. =x




tadah ~ that's about all. (:
going off to sleep peeps. am aching all over.
hungry but lazy to eat. =x
.
.
.
i really wanna get into foreign bodies !!!!!
i love dancing dancing dancing !!!! =x

No comments: