Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

nabeissss ~ don't know what happen to the post
i just blogged this afternoon during my break time.
stupid blogger. but this doesn't break my passion for
blogging . hahhahaha.
neh-neh-ni-poo-poo.
=p
so here i come with picc-chhhhures. :DD


super duper boring in school.
4 hours of break dunno what else better to
do sia ~ lols !


eh ! why cannot see my face?! my laptop
don't like me . ):

wow wow ~
all serving me sia.
lalalalalalala*
spot the medikin's hand.
kinda out of place leh. -_-
oh god ! so fat !
=x
can't wait to eat mmmoooorrrreeeee ~
:s


blindfold.
lecturer behind yanking. -.-

ANNABELLE ~ :DD



& it's sally & me again. =x
you guys will see sally & me super often
cause we likes to cam-whore in class.
and it's always only just the both of us.
heehee ~ =p

this raudah has a super cute way of eating bread.
eating with milo powder instead of nutella !!!!
oh god ! lols. but....
it's cute and i like. ^.^
good actress & bad nurse-to-be.
hhahahahahahaha.

see ~ raudah got her mcspicy dropped in her
school bag. hahaahahahaha. she's
always so funny lah dhey ~
cannot take it.
inside lecture before falling deep into sleep. =x
.
.
.
can't help. it's really too boring and tiring.
update again soon. i'm going to see jaslin and
grace'y already. :DD
tata ~

No comments: