Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

me went to ah dear house ytd. then study and play. ok,, he's so sweet can. after that baby and grace came up to his house. mit me. actually we intend to go down de. but they came up. scared me lo.
after that ah boy messaged baby. and she went home in a hurry to see wad ah boy send her at msn. ahhha. i proudly announce that me=mrs puay. grace=mrs ho. baby=mrs goh. drea=mrs bert? [sorry,, i din know his surname. LMAO]. are very happy and fortunate now. :D but i shope that wanqi,, jamie and steph will be as happy as us. sigh*
i hope soon. and i wish to see that kind of scenery. where all of us meet up and hold our bf's hand and go enjoy together. ahha ! how nice !
but i just wish that our boyfrens will click with one another jiu hao le. ):
ok la. i going to bathe now. going meet ah dear. baby later miting ah boy too. sososososooo happy for her la !

No comments: