Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, October 28, 2006

ok,, my routine is about the same everyday. so i dun think there's a need to update. ahhahahaha. no work,, go meet boyfren. then jio grace out for a stick sometimed and talk crap. then... if got work,, after work go find ah dear. ok,, i miss my girlfrens lotsa ! and i nidda find work !!! argh ! so many things to buy and not done yet. i wanna find a job that will pay about thousand plus a month. haiis. hard. and.. i haven't even touch one of my maths paper ok. sick. sians. think i gonna retake again next year. zzz. ok la . that's all. pictures of the day. ahhahahaha. went to watch movie with ah dear ,, lu and bei bei. luckily bei bei was there accompanying me. if not i think my attitude will show out again. cause... they got daiji again. -.- thanks uh bei bei. MUACKKS~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i love him to the core la

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ain't we sweet. =x

No comments: