Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

ok,, i was back with the turtle again. :D those sms that he sent just touched my heart.
i was happy but i felt sorry too. for junwei. sigh* shall not sae le.
i was like giving him false hope. but i hope he understand. i really dun intend to use him to forget turtle. he did touched me too. but...
i just feel that i'm sooo selfish and i'm not worth anyone to love. T.T

today's geog paper sucks ok. so difficult la.
same old thing. me and kelly was late and we took our damn bloody old time to walk to the hall
today photo taking but i wasn't in the mood to take any photos so i was giving a black face and everybody notice that. wth lo !
going to rain le and they took such a bloody long time to prepare !
haii me and kelly gotta walk in the rain to go back home ! >.<

ok,, i've been pronouncing wrong words recently and i dun like it. everyone who knows me knows it and i dun wanna be a clown too ok. making a fool of myself.

then ah dear have changed alot. those sweet stuffs he never used to send to me and lotsa !
i hope it will get the better. (:

i'm gonna study for my combined science now. *sob* others finishes their N on the 6th but we[those we are taking N add maths] finishes at 1oth so not fair rite.
they say they wanna go eat after exams ! *hurray*

No comments: