Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, October 01, 2006

SUNDAY*
i messaged him and he replied. those words he had said is those words he never says before and i was so shocked. sigh* wad to do now. i'm really confused now.
i have to go to my family sin tua later and next week is the exam and i still haven't even studied yet. LOL.
SATURDAY*
went to tpy meet baby.. actually wanted to celebrate alicia's bdae but they went k-box and i woke up very late. couldn't be ask me to sing for one hour plus and pay the money? CRAZY. meet baby, kelly and amy at tpy. then meet up with alicia and grace. i feel so bad. didn't really celebrate her bdae with her. haiis. then decide to go rush. OMG it was so damn pack can. then saw alot of old frens. went to talk. LOL. saw turtle and his group of frens. he didn't talk to me ! buddy and we went for rounding ! steph went back home due to her work tml. then kelly sat on the van with buddy. baby and me sat on the bikes. due to lack of bikes. LOL. one got pillion le ma.
we went geylang to buy cig and then to sembawang mit dunno whose fren . at sun plaza. went off to dunno wad temple after peeing and then to seletar dam
saw my brother. talk to him. LOL. he says one of my fren keep staring at him. think too much. LOL
kelly started the engine of the van and i started the bike ! *weets* then they teached me how to change gear too ! lalala* then when i was about to placed back the bike,, i forgot that i haven't placed back the stand. luckily,, there was this guy dere and he helped me out. THANKEW uh ! ahhahahahah
then when we were about to go,, we saw kim , whitney they all. ahhha ~
so qiao uh. sae bye bye to them. but i dun think kim didn't saw me cause his face look so damn blur. LOL
then we went off to eat nasi lemak. then we sat van home . LOL. then reached home seven plus then sleep. brother came back complained to me bout his gf. then.. haiiyo. alot of things. then we went back to sleep.
FRIDAY*
went to plaza sing after going to work and go home change . met junwei and his frens. and then went to watch rob b hood. the show was damn nice ok. i was feeling so cold at the cinema and he placed my hands at his tummy there. so sweet huh. and then grace have to go home so i accompanied her home too. went back home around five plus and BOMB ! sleep. LOL. that's all.

No comments: