Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

actually wanted to go to my family's
dinner tonight . but my mummy say
u not paiseh uh . later no space how ?
also never go down help . wah , i go
down there and stay one night say i
never help . i go down make so many
incense paper say i never help . i swear ...
i'm not going down to any of their
things ever ! fcuk ! i'm fcuking pissed off
now . i should have gone to work today .
because of them , i dun have any more
income . ):


so , i decided to go out with ah dear .
i think i should head to his house . ^^
go see my brownie . lalalalala*

photos uploaded ! [overdued]





ah dear and kerin got so bored that they started playing .







yifeng started cam-whoring .








me and yifeng .
















me and denise . saw her at cuppage .
















me and feng again . ^^















me and ah dear at the library .































me and ah dear on the way to parklane .


















i was like - study until i mad liao . LOL . i know i look ugly la . =.=


































CAM-WHORING ....












































































































































































































anybody heard of ying-tao-bang ?
dunno wad's that . but saw them at bugis so , decided to take a pic of them . LOL .













i've been addicted to this moo ice cream recently . heh .


















update till here . will update soon !

No comments: