Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, September 16, 2007

went to meet yifeng and kerin with ah dear . (:
went bugis . then ate our dinner at jerk thai
then went bugis shopping . bought my fake eyelash
glue . heehee ~ then go library study awhile .
really is "study" la . haha . photos will be
uploaded soon . ^^ then u'll know what "study"
i mean .

headed to parklane when the library's closed .
then parklane all full . ): then call glenn .
he's with nat , denise and ian . they asked
us to meet them at meridien . the new cyberdome .
they lied to us that there confirm will
have com . but we make a wasted trip .
cause it was full too . but at least we got to eat
our donut ! weets ~

we then decided to go to cuppage cause
we wanted to play lan . hur ~ then ah dear
they all play dota . me and yifeng play audi .
lalalala* but cuppage's com really is
scuks-to-the-core . LMAO .

after a few game of it , the rest headed home
while me and ah dear headed to my family's
sin tua . was bored at first . then my brother
came . then we headed home to change first
and went down again . they gambled . we
didn't have much money . we lost at first .
but have 15% from my brother cause he
won and with some terms&conditions of
course . xD then ordered mac and eat .
because they gave us a little sauce only ,
my brother called back and complained .
=.= then they delivered again . >.<

then gambled again and then me and ah dear
won $100 ++ at the end of the game . ^^
most of it was my bro's money la . but i
rather we win than the you-know-who
wins la . but was rather guilty . >.<
we gambled till 7-8 plus in the morning .

headed back home . rest and then till now then
wake up . so i blogged and ah dear's with me
now . (:

No comments: