Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, September 14, 2007

i've got no work today as uncle
told me there's no banana .
sian . less income . but luckily
last few days i got work hehheh ~
watch ratatouille ytd . who says
it wasn't nice ? it was nice okays .
i'll rate it 4/5 !! a wouldn't regret show .
so funny and the rat was so cute
la . after movie jiu went home cause
we watch the 9.00 pm show as
the earlier show was full due to
our lateness . zzz . went to grand
cathay shopping before the movie . (:


am maybe going to watch invasion
today . hehheh ~ i wanna finish all
the movie list . i'm a crazy girl . LOL .
pictures uploaded !



















notice that i only edit the stars on my eyes ? due to boredom at home when i can't get to sleep .












the wordings gets a lil diff .










i edit the effects so it doesn't make me look so fat . *shyshy*























due to boredom at dear's house . i'm waiting for him to get prepared .

















due to boredom last time . also at his house . >.<





















my bebe top and my permed hair ! i so wish to perm again . but this hair is i perm myself
wan . so is temporily only . after wash will be gone le . hur ~





















ah dear and me lah . teehee ~







1) ah bei , wad u doin huh . sorry lah , she's shy .
2) me and joelle . saw her at cine that time . ^^

No comments: