Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, September 15, 2007





this is one of the funny pic i've got while i'm viewing at chloe's blog . LOL . funny la deh ~







sometimes i wonder ; how do ppl make their blog

popular ? while i was viewing at other's blog , i always

feel their blog is far more attractive than mine . and i

would always have the moody feeling not to blog .

haha . tsktsk . shake off the feeling man .

i blog for the sake of voicing my problems out .

not for the sake of gaining popularity . lalalalala*




okays , i miss so many of my frens and i dun have any

time to meet them . so sad . ):

sometimes , i do wonder . is it really my fault for

breaking the girlfren-ship with them ?

am i the one who is too much ? if they really care ,

is this wad they do ? is this how they show me

they really care ? wellwell , shake that off too la .

boo ~



went to watch invasion with ah dear ytd . not bad show .


rating : 3/5 . midd part was thrilling but i dunno wad they are trying to say at the end of the part . maybe it's because of our english lah . LMAO .

saw glenn , his gf , nat , denise and ian after our show . so ,

we chat a lil while and headed back to ah dear's house . ^^

am going bugis with yifeng , kerin and ah dear later .

go shop shop then maybe study awhile . but i doubt

we will la . LOL . sure gossip here and there . LOL .

my irritating mother is back and she's pissing me off .

i'm going to try audition once again later . she's asking me

to go to the sin tua and help out when i told her i'll

only be there during evening time . as i've already

promise yifeng to meet up . then she's pressuring me

to go in the afternoon . scuks man ~ sian . okays la .

update till here . xD

No comments: