Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, July 24, 2009

alright , here's some over-due pictures ~
:DD

my cute cousin , MADELINE !


hau hau ~


Gabriel & me.

di di & me.

yuki & meng yao.

di di & me.

my daddy ! :DD


all of my cousins.
hohohoho*
i know i look fat and shag.
who cares ~ =x
my uncle(s) & aunty(s)
.
.
.
miss ker ker? i'm sure you do !
so here are some of ker ker's pictures below ~
ker ker preparing to go for my grandmother's
wake too ~ lols.



so cute right ~
lols !
here are some of my "zi lian"
pics again. if any of you feel bored or don't
like my face , can skip this part. :s








i broke my coloured contact lens ! T.T
i want to buy a new pair. i don't care ! ):


too bored lah dhey. anyhow snap snap. (:









this is sally and me
& we bought the same tee !
cool-ness ~ ^.^
CHICKS RULE ~
that day to marina barrage. :D

gracey & me.



PDF & me.

flash too bright.
eyes one big one small.
no choice , got to cover it. paiseh ar. :x
went for beibei's work the other day.

tsk , her boyfriend sure is a bad photographer.
snap until i so fat ! =x

sbtf & me
.
.
.
i tell you , we is sibei de suay.
cause that day just nice kena raid. -.-
luckily nothing happen to us cause
we only went there to see see ~
nice shot but too dark.



wah lao , sibei blur leh. ):

we went to school as early as 8 am in the morning
hoping to see the solar eclipse. but damn !
it was raining that day and we couldn't see anything in
the end. it was damn unlucky.
so we decided to slack at mac and
watch the tv instead. -.-
our lesson was supposed to start at 11 am that
day and we thought it was 9 !!! wth ~
.
.
.
but thanks SWH for the TLC jacket
you came and specially brought down for
me.
i do feel bad okay.
one of the art piece drawn by sally nong
nong time ago.
it'll never be the same anymore.

my sister's friend puppy.
it was so small. and they way he played
with ker ker. omg !
his name is hei-pi. -.-
cause he's all black !
the two turtle at PDF's house. muahahahahaha.


can you imagine the whole picture above was being
make by this small small pictures?
okay , i don't know what i am talking myself but if
anyone were to do this for me , i'll sure love
it and carry it down with me even if i'm dead. -_-

No comments: