Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, July 19, 2009

SO LITTLE TIME ; SO MANY TO SAY. ):
.
.
.
.
as you can see from the above , this is
gonna be a long long post. ):
.
.
.
.
.
i'm getting debarred due to low attendance
of one module. my attendance is like 84.44% and they
need it to be above 85%
thus , i need to write plenty of explanation letter.
and to see plenty of lecturer. -.-
.
.
.
.
if i'm going to repeat that module , i swear i
gonna quit already. i'll take up a full time
job and study in a private school instead. ):
.
.
.
.
i failed my TP. boooo ~
gotta wait till oct until the next one.
it's the second time i failed.
first was the kerb and now , it's
the pole. NNB ~
dulanssss i tell you.
waste my money , waste my time.
.
.
.
.
just done with my presentation research.
1/4 done with the studying on bones &
muscles. .____.
.
.
.
been meeting up with defeng almost every
weekend. hohohohohoho*
thanks for being there. D:
.
.
.
.
p/s : heilwaebentsi' , uyosismtslili ): ): ):
what's wrong with me?!!!!

No comments: