Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, July 03, 2009


thank you guys for taking my quiz.
well well. was quite impressed by how
some of you did. but am still hoping that
someone to get 100. who could that be?
lols.
.
.
.
some weird names...
Jane got 90.
CR got 70.
gnef got 40.
.
.
.
.
would you be that kind enough to
tell me who are you? lols !
.
.
.
.
okay, i'm so broke now. i overslept and
i didn't turn up for driving lessons today.
already bought the circuit ticket so must pay.
made him loss for 1 hour.
so must pay. in total must pay $58.50
.
.
.
.
need to book for sunday another $58.50
next week another $58.50
damn it ! sibei leong ar.
don't even know whether got the money
to take my tp anot. =x
.
.
.
somemore now hardly work.
need to study. no time to work. boooo ~
anyway , tomorrow is friday. try not to think
too much ba. still got computer applications
and some e-learning to go.
jiayou kammy.
i think i'm giving up soon. ):
.
.
.
.
nursing better be the choice for me.
i had better strive hard because i've given
up quite alot because of it.
J-I-A-Y-O-U

No comments: