Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i'm back peepo ; with my stress & retarded
& constipated face. lols !
pekchek-ness all around me cause i
haven't studied for my bio practical test
and i've got so many presentations going on.
pardon me as i haven't upload my cute
cousins photos cause i'm lazy to transfer those
photos from my digital cam and from my
phone to my lappy. =x
.
.
.
my lappy is getting lag !!!! i should transfer some
of the songs and photos to a disc perhaps. hahahahaha.
damn shag.
been staying at home and be a good girl this
few days. am so proud of myself.
but i'm disappointed because i've been doing
nothing all this while !!!!! i need to study study !!!!!
i hope i could takeover sock sock's job at the clinic.
then at least , i'd have some income. muahahahahaha.
somemore short short hours nia ~ :DD
.
.
.
.
okay , off to study liao. goodbye world.
don't miss me. =p
.
.
.
oh ya , before i go , kope these few photos
from vanessa's blog. lols !
.
.
.
hope to have a few more nights with them
again. kelly , jio jio leh. lols ! =x
i ain't friends with bitches.
thus , i'll terminate all ties with
B-I-T-C-H-E-S.
you should know who i'm refering to. (:
please note : its with (s)
so don't get too affected if you've done
nothing wrong & if your conscience is clear.
cheers ~

No comments: