Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello people , here I am for a short post before I go missing to hardcore tumblr-ing again. Anyway, I went to ttsh to have a follow up from the doctor just now. It's not too bad still, but I'm a little traumatised from the equipment I has from my leg now. :( Know why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cause the dr actually help to adjust abit just now. It's funny and awkward and weird to see both drs screwing the equipment just now. It's like.... I don't know how to explain in words lah, but it's just weird.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And you know, when they tried to adjust the metal thing, at first I still can relac relac sit there and smiling to myself about how awkward the situation is. But I tell you...... I suddenly felt a twist near my ankle there and then that's where the feeling of tightness and pain came. D:
Ohmigawd ~ Lol. There's where the pain came, & I stopped laughing and smiling to myself cause it isn't funny anymore. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, I would like to say that I'm really fortunate and happy that I've got such a good dr. He's really a very experience dr. Like for example, he will know how exactly I felt and knew exactly where is the spot that's most pain and so on and so forth. & the best thing about him is that he's too cute. Lol.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why did I said that he's too cute? Cause he seems more eager for me to get back on my feet than I was !!!! Why do I say so? Cause when I went in with wheelchair just now, he will says, "oh no oh no, not with the wheelchair anymore. I'm gonna ban you from coming to see me with wheelchair the next time."
So, tell me now, don't you all find him cute too? Ban me from seeing him with wheelchair. Funny lah ~ Hahahahahahahahaha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh ya, & he told me not to go to polyclinic anymore to wash my pin sites. He said he don't really like the idea of going to the polyclinic. Have to wait, & it's not really clean and waste of money. :x woah, would any doctor says that to you? & that's where he's special about. He says I'm ready to clean the sites myself with alcohol swabs and ready to bathe together with the metal thingy and leave it exposed already ! (Y)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
& I'm going for another minor op tomorrow. Don't have to wish me gdluck anymore people cause I guess it's just some never ending procedures and all the wishes doesn't really work cause if it really brings me gdluck, I won't be going for so many ops already. Hahahahaha. So mean right the way I says, people is just trying to be good. But hey, I'm just being realistic lah. :x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But don't worry people, I'll be back home after the op. :) I guess it'd be painful after I woke up, cause they gonna lengthen my tendon muscle. Sounds scary? Don't really sounds scary to me. But when I imagine bout it, it seems scary to me. Definitely gonna be a few more scars on my right leg. -.- Okay, whatever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh & one last thing ! I saw a mini van with the car plate of GW3100X just now, while I was on the way to ttsh !!!!! OMG, yes, I'm excited. I know I'm abit sick. But I've been looking out for that car plate number everytime when I'm out. It's been 6 months already & now I finally sees it. I even thought that I would never get to sees it anymore. Just when I was about to give up hope, I saw !!!! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ya, I'm tmd damn excited. Cause when I saw that car plate number, the memories of me teasing Weihao about his "3-1-o-o X ahhhh ~" thingy flashback to me. :D So happy. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay lah, I think I should stop going on and on already. Going to have my dinner now and then hardcore tumblr-ing again. Haha.
P/s : I'm really really happy I saw 3100X. Thanks to whoever that person is. It just make me feels that Weihao is telling me he's always around, no matter how long he's gone. ILY, SWH. :)

No comments: