Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, December 11, 2010

We'll all pray for you.

Yes , this is the man whom I was with together for 4 years
before Weihao & I was together.
& he was the one who let me get to know Weihao.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I found this photo long ago and I wanted to upload it in fb.
Before I remember to upload , things happen. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's gonna be away by my side for a period of time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I had one less people to talked to , one less people to cry to ,
one less people to make fun of , one less people to comfort me and tell
me lame jokes just to make me happy.
One less people to dabao for me when I need to. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's someone who made me believe in real friendship between
guys and girls.
I used to have the thought that how could a guy and girl be sooo close
with no feelings attached to each other?
As in......
How could I guy and a girl be close friends?
My mentality in the past was ,
a guy and a girl could only be close friends if
one of them had feeling towards each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But....
He's the first one who made me think likewise.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's a very kind-hearted man. Used to & always is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As we've been together for about 4 years , I can say , I know
what kind of person he is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We were in the same primary school when we first met.
He told me he's already fallen for me.
I didn't pay much attention to him at that time cause
YES , I'M REALISTIC , I GO FOR LOOKS
& he used to be not so good-looking in the past.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So , after we graduated from primary school , I went out with
him and his friends cause one of his friend likes me & wants me
to be his gf. I didn't want to.
But he and another friend keep asking me to & so I did.
I'm someone who can be brainwashed easily & I seriously
hate that fact of it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , I was only together with his friend for a few days/weeks
cannot remember. EH HELLO , IT'S FREAKING 7 YEARS AGO OKAY !
Hahahahahhahaha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So , I hang out with my own group of Tpy friends afterwards and we
never keep in contact.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So there was once I remember , he saw me at Tpy entertainment.
& just nice , I saw that one of his friend was kinda good-looking.
& I called another of his friend to check it out
& this is how we got into contact with each other back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He invited me over to his friend's chalet and we hang out more.
We would have late night calls tgt with one of his friend too.
P/s : I didn't have the chance to know the good-looking guy in the end.
Haha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway , at that period of time , he has a gf already. I thought it was
okay for us to be friends. Cause it's just friends. BUT ....
who knows....
I suddenly has this strange feeling towards him after the chalet. D:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
& slowly , I made my feelings known to him & he left the girl for
me. :(
Yes , I felt bad & guilty for what we've done to that girl.
But can't blame when feeling comes , right? :(
Sigh ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So after they broke up , we were tgt.
AND YES , WE DID WENT THROUGH ALOT TGT FOR THESE 4 YEARS.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I won't say what we've been through one by one cause that'd be like
as if he's gone forever & I'm talking about him like talking about weihao. -.-
Lols.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I just want to say , he's a kind-hearted guy who wouldn't
do that kind of stuffs & I feel that he does not deserved what
he gets at all. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cause , after all the bad things I've done to him ,
he's still here for me when I needed friends with me in the end.
He's still here with me when I needed someone to talk to.
Here with me when I wanna talk about Weihao.
Here with me when I wanna cry and try all sorts of stuffs making me laugh.
Here with me when I've nobody to buy food for me late at night ,
or early in the morning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope god could see what you've got and would listen to all
of our prayers and bless you with it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You'll definitely be fine sosa. & no matter what the outcome
would be , you know , we'll definitely wait for you !

No comments: