Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, December 03, 2010

You miss me , Don't Cha? :)

Hello everybody ! I'm back here to blog but no photos of my killer looks Ilizarov. Cause the photos is over at my phone but I'm over at my cousin's place therefore no cable to connect to the phone to upload it. So sad. Haha.





But I'll upload it soon don't worry k. You guys will get to see the modification of my leg soon. It's super scary and super inconvenient to walk around. Can't get to walk with that still. Super sad. :(






Am gonna remove the bandage and to clean the wound this saturday. Going over to Polyclinic to cleans it. I'm currently staying over at my cousin's place cause over at my place nobody is there to look after for me in the noon and they scared I won't wanna go to toilet cause of that or I might even fall to death and nobody knows. Lols.





Thanks to my uncle , aunty & cousins for looking after me for this period of time and sorry for the inconvenience caused. :x Like I said , I'm a burden to my family & my friends. With these metals on my leg , it's more of a burden. -.- Lols.





Anyway , I woke up at the hospital with no pain , no feeling , no nothing at all so I thought it wasn't as painful as I expected. Then , I went back to sleep after Alicia , Irfan , my family has gone back. The next day I woke up , I tell you..... Is tmd damn pain. :( I teared alot. :( Sheryl Bella came to visit me and it was so embarrassing. Hurhur ~





Anyway , the physiotherapist trying to help me to walk with it but I couldn't cause once I tried to put my legs on the floor , I felt a gush of blood flowing down to my legs and it was bleeding soon after that. -.-




It was painful. D: Ya , so cried lah then after that mummy came to fetch me home already. It's difficult , painful , hard to walk with the metal thingy. Just hopes that everything is gonna be over soon. D:




I hope to go back home soon. I miss my home. Hahahahahaha. :p

No comments: