Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, May 19, 2006

haiis . MESSED UP LIFE

everybody may say that im a strong girl but i am not. i dunno why when i see the two of euu together i will feel unease . have ii realli forgotten ? i'm nort sure .




everything i do now is a mess . dunno why i'm messing up my life like hell . hmmm. but i've already have a bf liiao . i know i shouldn't be selfish and tuhh cheriish the one ii have now which ii am trying my best .
ANDY--
i never regret being with euu . but if euu ever do ,, euu have tuhh tell me .i'm sorry of how i've treated euu tuhh make euu feel euu are nort important tuhh me as the phobiia of guys ish still there . but i truly love euu .
hao larsh . enuff of rubbish . i MUST be CHEERFUL no matter what happen becus ii know he will be by my side . gotta rush tuhh work now .
bye!

No comments: