Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'M WILLING ...

thanks everybody fer tagging into my blog . although there's only grace , kelly and alicia . haas . missing euu guys .




df , i really willing tuhh back off . i dun wanna see euu so xin ku and confused . i wanna see the happy euu . if we are fren and we are more happy this way , why not ? and she's someone who won't kare bout euu . euu would have ur freedom . so why not ? if she's not willing tuh back off ,, let me be the one .alright ? do not bother about me . i'm sick and tired of everything . simply TIRED . how i wish euu could get out of my life . but euu never . euu kept running here and there . aren't ruu tired . i'm tired seeing euu ,. BACK OFF .










gonna work at boat quay soon . dunno will adapt not . cause go see lerr like all paikia lidat . sians de lorr . later fight fight fight de . haiis . so i tell dem say i try one week then after dat i run . lol .




hmmm . i can be happy . i wanna be happy . i dun wanna think so much lerr . i wanna lead my life like others . so normal and thinking of nothing .
















i'm a ATTITUDE girl . dun try to change me . because i am who ii sae ii am . nobody can change that . not even EUU !

No comments: