Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, May 26, 2006

SCARDED**

when ii just reach home today , my brother told me that she broke off with him . and she came tuhh view my blog . but how was that possible ? b'cuz she son't even have my password . that's why ii changed my password and when i went tuhh see their friendster , it was still very normal and my heart feel happy . if not i would feel guilty de . haiis . forget about it .


broke off with ANDY lerr . haiis . i'm sorry . but i'm really sorry . i'm not ready yet . euu are really good tuhh me. but i just couldn't . haiis . just tuhh sae sorry .



now rushing tuhh boat quay interview le then go meet grace , baby lerr . missing them badly . haas . update again next tym . gotta make my hair . haas .

No comments: