Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

shattered ...

just what the hell am ii thinking ? i'm with ma bf and there ii am thinking of euu . ken euu just stop running around ? aren't euu tired ? i see , i also tired . "xing da pei bei shang . zhiong shi zai wo xin jiao cha ." haiis . ii am feeling fortunate and miserable the same time . how ii wish we could go back tuhh the past .will euu ? i'm willing . no matter how hard it is . but ii know euu won't . why are euu still wearing my ring ? why did euu still put our photo ? i liked it but ii hated it too . haiis . i'm really messing up my life and others life . what should i do ?





missed daniel kor kor . when are euu coming back ? i need ur advise . so lost . so lost . happy that euu would still write tuhh us . sad that euu two weeks only got one letter . sad that i could not go and visit euu . i'm leading my life miserably . do euu know that . i'm waiting fer euu . but how long must i wait ? why am i always waiting ? i need your listening ear. are euu there ?





SNOWBELL...
stop saying that i disappoint euu. i'm tired . really tired. euu always find fault with others . think euu are so perfect . everybody do make mistakes . it's not that euu got no frens . euu are really a very good sister and frens but it's over now. i dun wish tuhh tork about and i've leave ur life . stop pestering me and i wun pester euu anymore . I"M OUT!





DEFENG ...
ken euu please stop giving me hope and push me into the hell again ? i hated this . are euu really happy with her ?! i'm not happy with him . i ... i got nth tuhh sae . but thanks fer making feel that euu still care fer me . i'm happy . i ... haiis . let's end here ba .

No comments: