Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

HIS DECISION ...

he went back tuhh her . isn't this what i want ? why am ii still so sad ? still thinking about it ? why is he avoiding me ? couldn't we be frens ? does he still love me ? still care fer me ? as before ? i wanted tuhh ask him alorrt of questions . but when i meet him , see his face , all this questions disappeared into thin air . went to see his profile and her profile . haiis . so sweet . shall not disturb them anymore .




MY DECISION
``to put him down and not tuhh meet him anymore .

`` wait for another better guy tuhh appear . but if he's willing tuhh come back , i'll wait . but i'm not sure how long i'll wait . just before the good guy appear ba .


`` just concentrate on my studies ba .


``DO YOU ALL THINK I CAN DO IT ?







i'm falling and falling . dunno how long i ken hold on tuhh . i'm not strong anymore . i'm DEAD . i wish tuhh be like a butterfly . tuhh fly endlessly . to seek fer my dreams . take care my dear frens. i'm sick and tired of everything . MY LIFE [[FULLSTOP]]

No comments: