Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, June 25, 2006

AM II REALLY HAPPY ? HOPE SO .

hmmm ,, yesterday went tuhh meet someone then he treated me swensen and all then went tuhh cine tuhh meet my silly dancer . my apology tuhh her tuhh let herr waiit so long .
and ii saw grace . LONG TYM NO SEE HUH ! LOL . hmmm ,, then they went rush cause huiling bdae . sorry uh ~ ii din went because waiit fer thiis and dat then no tym le . haiis .





then ii went tuhh cuppage with the someone ii meet and ii heard news that DEFENG was beaten up . so worried . OMG . dun let me see them . ii'm sure i'll whack them up ! malayu BARBIE . knn . hate malays lorr . nbcb . beat my beloved . hmmm ,, then saw them at cuppage . they came .then the someone ii meet went off le and we slack there all the way .







hmmm ,, after cuppage ,, we went tuhh fat mama eat . he didn't tork tuhh me all the way . because he was so damn angry of me . ii was giiving hiim attitude again . but ii was also angry ma . sae until like dun wan meet me lidat then ii keep si chan lan da . so sad de lehhs . haiis ,,
just couldn't control myself . slap slap . haiis . then after fat mama ,, we went tuhh seven eleven bus stop there . then we slack and tork . suddenly feel like drinking so ii ask SAB help me buy e33 . haiis . train lorr . then feeling troubled ma . hmmm ,, then drink abit high le ,, broke the glass and start tuhh cut myself . *shiiok* sia . LOLS . psycho . then they keep scolding . then HE seems tuhh be more angry with me . but he bought me plaster and water tuhh wash . so touched . but ii just act like nothing la .









hmmm,, then after seven eleven ,, they wanted tuhh go home le . they plan tuhh take cab so ii wanted tuhh take train . so ii walk towards ps . after walking ,, dun feel like going home so went back find them but they already went off le then ii use a stranger fone tuhh call them cause hp no batt . then ii walked towards cine lorr . then saw him and ah boy together ,, but kay siao like dunno them then keep walking . then they follow lorr . then they ask me wan go long john ma . but dun feel like lehhs . later weird weird de . he so angry with me . then they walk off le . then ii was thinking ii got nowhere tuh go le lehhs . then go fiind them lorr .










after long john ,, they going back home then ii again dun want go with them . cause he at long john already all the way dun wanna tork tuhh me le . then they just went off lidat . then ii suddenly feel like seeing him ,, tuhh hug him tiight . haiis . then went tuhh his house lorr . siians .then he made me laugh . so happy .. sometimes feel so happy with him but sometimes feel like slapping him lorr. paikia paikia . wa lau eh . hmmm ,, then he tell me how the MALAYU BARBIE beat him ,, feel so heart pain so help him rub lorr . then sleep all the way till evening went home le . hees . happy . hmmm ,, that's all ba.









oh my goodness ,, going school reopen le . feel so shag sia . haiis . hmmm ,, dun feel like . sians de lorr . hmmm ,, then dun thiink ii wanna go out so often after school reopen le . think only going out on thurs ,, fri and sat . so gers ,, if euu all wanna meet me ,, must book a week before kks . if not will be fully book le . cause ii monday, tues, after school going help tutor then after that go home lorr. then wednesday going gorenf pisang . ahha ~ sunday is because monday got school . wahaha ~ siians la . school .







write till here ba . missing so much ppl . all running inside my head . ain't euu gers and HIM tired ? wahaha ~ love euu gers ! euu gers siimply rawks my life !

No comments: