Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I DUNNO WAD I WANT

defeng used lewis fone and message me and ask me tuhh try one week . he said he dun wan tuhh be like the past . if not happy together then dun be together . haiis . but i rejected . euu may say i'm stupid . but what is that ? ONE WEEK ? dun make my toes laugh la . sometyms think again ,, dunno whether ii really want to be with him anot . isn't now very good ? i ken be with him ,, and i ken go flirt around too . i want meet who jiu meet who . i dun wanna lose my frens and tyms that i'm working without him in my life . euu all may say i'm stupid . patch back with him also can meet frens and work wad . but of course i wanna spend more tyms with him . which make me meet my frens less often . and as for work ? i can't work in a pub like i used to . which means i have less income . haiis . dunno wad ii want also . feel like slapping myself sometyms . then when i told him ii dun wan wad one week or wad de he didn't reply le . haiis . think he sleep le ba . then until now i haven't cor him . haiis . everytime also i cor him meet him de . he claim that he still love me but he dun take the initiative tuhh meet me all . this call love ? hur ~ wad a joke .
















haiis . enough about HIM . i'm tired of his guessing game . actually i just intend tuhh make this blog very long . like wad grace sae . the slides are blocking my tag board . lols. but am a bit lazy euu knoe . i'm a lazy girl . lols . sians . later going work again . no money uh . after this week ,, i'm gonna quit boat quay there le . which means more tym tuhh go out . *yeah* hmmm ,, but no money is one problem la . after i take my pub de pay ,, i'm going tuh put a new tattoo to cover up mine and to but boots . *thumbs up* haas . there goes my money . lols . haas .












this week dunno when i'm going to east coast with defeng de family . dunno he will go along anot . he sae yes yes yes but he everytime last minute chu spot de . lols . hmmm ,, haiis . miss him dunno why , stupid stupid me . hope tuhh be like grace . stop contacting him . ren ren ren. haas . i really wanna lead the happy life of me . haiis .. why can't i be happy like others ? like jammy ,, so sweet . haiis . i know they may sae we didn't see the part when they quarrel . but at least they still bother tuhh quarrel . haiis . i want him back but when he sae what one week or wad ,, it really breaks my heart . <3

No comments: