Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, June 05, 2006

LAZY LAZY

feeling lazy tuhh blog lately . but kelly always want me tuhh post . haiis . sians .

later going work lorr . recently contact back with my primary school fren Christina . later meeting her so currently i'm at home waiting fer her arrival . hmmm . slow la she . then later going tuhh help my mama de fren de nu er tuition . haas . then go boat quay . i'm gonna be rich . see !


haiis . guys ,, i didn't do wad ii said . i said not tuhh meet him but ii still meet him . but ii just couldn't control those farking hands tuhh message him when my fone have money la . haas . siaos . people got Yuru liao . see their frenster so en ai . kiss here kiss there . laopo laogong here and there . go and bother bout em' fer what sial . i should do what he sae . to BLESSED him . and he'll BLESSED me too . haiis. sians la .







write till here la. i want go take photo on my phone le . ahha . see euu guys .









GRACE ,, i've make my post colourful . smile =)

*thumbs up*

No comments: