Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, June 26, 2006

ii'm missing him . d0es he kn0w ?

image and video hosting by TinyPic
so happy ,, bought my boots but feel so slut and bitch . haiis .. and cheap too . ): been t0 yuru's blog . sae defeng tagged . hmmm ,, wondering whether he will ever c0me viiew miine ? she's s0 different fr0m me . she's s0 f0rtunate . haiis . hmmm ,, b0ught the b00ts cause ii w0n money from soccer . but the guy say he pay fer me 50 so am happy . haiis . but on the way home ,, he ask me lie so lie lorr . but feeling so cheap . but ii dun dare reject . haiis . he made me have the feeling of being l0ved . like the past defeng ii kn0w . s0 caring and sweet . but ii kn0w he will only be a substitute of him and only fer a m0ment .. when ii wake up ,, all dreams will be g0ne . haiis . ii dun wanna hurt 0ther party . haiis .





hmmm ,, haiis . am missing him so much . dun have the courage tuhh message him and cor him . ii ask lu thurs or when g0 take ne0print . wahaha~ BUDDY FER LIFE ! RETARDED THUMB BUDDY . sure make him take one thumbs up de . wahaha ~ dun di siao le . later he angry he dun want help me le . haiis .





have rejected all th0se ji0ing me le . cause ii feel iif my heart iis wiith hiim ,, n0body can ever replaced iit . ii only need hiim and that's enuff. ii'm sure fer now . hmmm ,, siians la . so damn happy . bought my boots . lalala ~ iif he's back wiith me ,, ii w0uld be more happy . but can't blame anyone else but me . haiiyo . haiis . haiis .. sians . dunno why suddenly feel so eager tuhh bl0g . wahaha ~ dunno lehhs .





ii din put password anymore because am waiiting fer someone tuhh view it and waiting fer the someone to tagged . no matter what that someone write ,, ii would be happy too . because ii wanna let him know how ii feel . thiis iis where ii would sae all these truthful words that ii wanna tell him but din have the courage tuhh tell him . haiis . ii miis him and love him . if ii could turn tym back or iff there's another chance ,, ii w0uld cherish him and will not ever d0 such silly thiings agaiin . ii keep doiing all those silly and childish things . haiis . STOP IT KAMMY !!! EUU NEED TUHH PUT A STOP TO IT !!! if not ,, euu wouldn't even be frens with him ii tell euu . euu gonna lose everything euu have now .





ALWAYS THE SILLY GER EUU KNOW ((:

No comments: