Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

hmmm ,, ii'm bored .

hmmm ,, my farking mother mood swiing siia . last nite use internet scold scold scold . my brother torking on the phone she also scold scold scold . haiis . ii go outside put thiings inside my school bag she also scold . haiiyo . dunno how to sae her sia . then this morning only cannot hear the alarm clock only she pinch me lehhs . so PAIN lorr . feel like SLAPPING her lorr sometimes . but i LOVE her too much la . she's simply such a GOOD MOTHER . omg . make me wanna puke .



hmmm ,, sians . today at school dunno why so tired then after recess is chemistry then mother tongue then sleep all the way . wahaha ! luckily never drool . paiseh paiseh . ahha ~ then around two plus going three lidat when ii was haviing afternoon lesson ,, HE called me . wahaha ! then ii didn't know fer what cause ii couldn't piick up and then was so excited la . wahaha! after school le then call him back then lidat lorr . tork so normal la . haiis . sians . thought what sia . wahaha !





hmmm ,, then now currently chatting with him on msn . so happy . NO WORDS CAN EVER DESCRIBE . SEE THIS !? ahha ~ hmmm ,, sians la . i wanna shout and scream tuhh the whole world ii love him and ii miss him . no one can ever replace him . LISTEN TO THIS KKS . so guys please stop pestering me . ii've had enough of all those nonsense . wad ii wan now iis him and only him . i promiise .

No comments: