Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, November 11, 2006

ok ,, i got this stupid big ulcer that is killing me and i'm very pek chek with it . argh ! i didn't make it for our gathering as i got no much money and my ulcer is pain and i guess i couldn't eat much too . so i went to work . cause in that way ,, i would have money . my mouth was very very pain of course . ah dear brought the bitter bitter drink for me . *yucks* but i still drank it . it was his love ok . ahhahahaha . ok . enough of that . i thought that my girlfrens would be understanding enough but i was totally wrong . oh my . some sae they understand and that she will try to explain to them . but in the end? THEY WERE ALL DISAPPOINTED . i know,, if for me,, i would be disappointed too . i would rather u show ur temper to me instead of telling me this and that and behind me do all those stuffs . stop it . enough of it . i dunno whether is my mouth too pain so i'm having mood swings or wad . but can't they just understand me ? they would understand only if they have got a few cents on their wallets i think. they won't get that kind of feelings de la . and they organised a trip to escape next thurs . and i got to work . it was 9 hrs and it was $45 . omg . it's going to fly away . but after hearing that THEY WERE DISAPPOINTED i suddenly dun have the mood to go and i just dun wish to see them la . sae me for all i care . i really dun wish to and dun force me .

No comments: