Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, November 19, 2006

went back home after working crabtree and evelyn . sooo tired la . hmmm ,, i think i gonna change my url soon . cause i dun wanna let PUAY DEFENG to come and interfere in my life and fcuk it all up again . i'm going to perm my hair tml . how excited . dunno whether will nice anot lehhs . scared later too short . dunno wan perm half or the whole head lehhs . aiya . dunno la . haiis . i'm so vexed now la . dunno i wanna be with rino or shengda . one is like me for quite a while but in between jio quite alot of gal . then will wei le me give up his most favourite thingy . then one is i last time when i was young crazy over him . some ask me choose rino . some ask me choose sheng da . i know i should depend on myself . but i dun wanna regret . some more i still haven't completely forgot that bloody bastard yet . haiis . see how la . tml mit le sheng da then sae lorr . i bought a glitter eyeliner at bodyshop . ahhahahaha . nice nice . going to save money to exchange xmas gifts with my colleague . am loving it u know . I LOVE WORKING AT CRABTREE & EVELYN . i love my colleague ! they made me happy and i won't think so much working there . and somemore . beside our stall is timberland . got cute cute guy oh . heard from steph sae got one guy i sae cute de drive car de . and then today me and scarlett keep looking then they saw la . then from then on they also keep looking . so paiseh la . ahhahahaha . crazy la . ok . that's all bout today . let me update u where i went on friday and saturdae . zzz . i know it's bored w/o pictures . but u all can dun read la . ahhahahahah .


went to meet jianhe they all at cine with baby and kelly on friday. saw wanqi there . then went to talk to her . then we went to near esplanade there and eat . while eating ,, we suddenly saw a bunch of sports car pass by . we saw them at cine carpark earlier on. then we thought the last car drifting . then suddenly ,, BUMP ! the gas all come out . then me and kelly kpo la . go over and see then gay siao dunno where our fren . gay siao talking on the phone but actually my phone already empty le . ahhahahaha . then we know that the car is lose control not drifting . but very nice la . then after eating ,, it rain suddenly and we couldn't go to 99 turn . haiis . so sad lehhs . i haven;t been there and i want to see lehhs . nvm . there's always a next time . then we went to marina south instead . with those wets helmets and bike . went to play arcade to around five plus . then somebody's car tyre flat . LOL . then we ride over . but jianhe bike there . then troublesome la . tu tu tu until six plus , baby and amy sit car go home then aikxiang drive me home and jianhe drove kelly back . then slp ! tired lehhs .


then i morning eight plus woke up to get to work . zzz . so sleepy dun feel like going . whole body so tired la ! bo bian . need money la . then after work ,, meet baby they all lorr . then saw that bastard with another girl . sad . broke down to tears . at cine lorr . stupid . foolish . forget it . then drea's bert msg jamie . she cried too . i was stress so i bought marlboro red to smoke . think i'll be smoking that from now on . then i think baby saw joevin . then wanqi saw christ . haiis . sad for all of us la . dun wish to elaborate more . then we went to momo to find bert . see wad he wants . then partner ,, steph and jamie took cab to partner's house . then me ,, baby and wanqi slack . dunno wan go where . then saw buddy there . he was having some bgr problem . i tried to help him settle but to no avail . LOL . at least i tried ok . saw rain and esther there . talk until three plus go home le . tired la deh . then today morning eleven then wake up . late for work again . argh ! ok ,, i'm going to give up this time for real . nobody's going to stop me . i dun even wanna stop myself . that's all . dun ask me why and dun tell me wad to do . actually when i cried that day ,, my gfs all kept quiet and i was kinda happy that way . at least they dudn't ask me not to cry all this because i would cry more and tell me he wad wad wad la . i just dun wanna know anything about him and that's all . there's still other guy for me and why dun i try ?

No comments: