Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, November 13, 2006

ok ,, my work is fine . but tired . ahhahahaha . sigh . me and him quarrel quarrel . fcuk . dunno wad the hell is wrong with me la . give att here and there . my gfs and bf . but u all think i like it mehhs ? hard to control de ma . forget it . i'm single once again. argh ! ppl around keep saying will be ok de la . but wtf . i dun wan this kind of r/ship . u get wad i mean? he said my att he can tolerate only i dun contact guys can le . then in the end lehhs ? fcuk it . dun wish to mention . and ... i've deleted all the guys contact in my phone just because of him . great . see wad's the ending ? happy la . even frens i also can't find back le . nvm . if they are my real frens ,, they'll call me soon isn't it ? haiis . finish work at three thirty today . so tired . woke up by soo guan . and we started quarreling . nvm. and then ... went back home after work . tired . later mit baby ,, take some stuff from her and PARTY ! muahahahaha . i bet the arsenal vs liverpool with baby's father and fcuk . we LOST . there goes my money . ahhahahah . nvm . i can always earn it back . then later baby go ah girl's bdae . i dunno wan go where liao . haiis . maybe miting my buddy ,, maybe go home rest cause tml got work again ! argh . shag uh !

No comments: