Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, November 17, 2006

went to bugis with becca ytd to meet andrea , jamie , steph and mairebelle . we went to shu hui's shop . then there was some conflict with other shop de ppl . then baby came . bought a jeans and earrings . hmmm ,, haiis . dunno lehhs . then the ppl actually say nth liao then suddenly fight la . see blood once again. haiis . sians la . dun wish to mention much . rino told me his PO told him he confirm going RTC . dunno why then suddenly very sad . haiis . maybe he treat me real good and somehow or rather ,, i'm touched . i'm gonna miss him if he really go in ok . sigh . but i know me and him is somehow impossible . aiya . i just dun wanna step into another relationship so fast la . how will other ppl think and i still haven't completely forgot him yet wad . i must be strong . have the determination . muahhahahaha . ok la . me going to go work le . update again .

No comments: