Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

ok ,, time to update . everything is fine for me and my boy . going to book a chalet to celebrate his bdae . but i doubt there's space . share money with jason . hmmm ,, found a job . crabtree and evelyn . not bad la . but boring . ahhahahaha . nvm . just think of the money . ah dear is finding a job that can pei he with my work timing de . heehee . but i dun think everything's fine for me and my girlfrens . so long din meet up with them le . ytd after work went to far east with lu and ah dear then saw andrea , jamie and steph . feel that there's just a gap in between us la . dunno is too long nvr meet or wad lehhs . haiis . hope everything will be fine . i'm gonna study my maths soon. O maths paper 2 is on friday. thus i can't watch movie with my girlfrens but still gotta mit up for steamboat. yea man . ahhahahaha . ok la . update till here . gonna mit my dear boy le . if not he angry again. say i so long . miss my girlfrens . (:

No comments: