Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Imaginary Boyfriend....

I went to have prata supper with Beloved Gracey and Kenneth
just now. And there we were gossiping why some ppl don'r exposed their
boyfriend. Maybe they don't really have a boyfriend?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then ah, just now Gracey drip a curry sauce on her arm and we
got no tissue paper,
fyi, i don't really got the habit of bringing tissue paper out,
then they left theirs on the car so lazy to go take and thus,
The sweet boyf of hers, Kenneth, use his fingers to wipe away
the curry ~ Awwwww , so sweeeeet !
I shout to them,
"I WANT A BOYFRIEND !!!!"
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
.
.
.
.
then after they left and went home, i started thinking to myself.
i know it's a bit stupid and I know I'm near crazy but just don't care about me, for now. K?!
LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I sometimes really do feel lonely and I always keep searching someone to be near
similar to Weihao. BUT THIS IS ALL SOOOO WRONG.
I cannot love someone who is near similar to him.
I must love someone for who he is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And then sometimes, I really want those Tender, Loving, Care from
someone special. You know, like those you got from your bf, or gf.
As in, your another half. Not your sisters or brothers those kind
of gf's love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But then when I get it , not exactly from the person I love,
I feel kinda irritated and annoying and then, for don't know what
reason, I tell myself i'm not ready for love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Therefore, I was thinking to have a "imaginary boyfriend"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yayyyy ~!
LOL.
So people, I'm attached for now.
So , if you see my twitter talking about my bf, is times when
I'm lonely and need special care, therefore, I will tweet those
nonsense. LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wahhh , fuck lah, like that really cannot. I really think
i near to crazy already. Please, let me start work sooner
and then I'll train my leg to not limp so much and go back to
school and lead a normal life please. LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After I go back to work, other than using those money to take cab to and
fro from work and school, I'll save and put my dream tattooo ~~~~
Woooohooooo ~
please please please, i wanna start work. Hopefully, NEXT TUES !!!!
gosh !
Will update again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please bless me to be happily ever after with my imaginary boyfriend.
No more heartaches, no more leavings, no more tears, no more breakups, no more heartbreaks.
k, I now don't know i want to continue watch my funshion shows
or do what. Or maybe just go lie down on my bed and press the phone
and emo until time's up then sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye people. And whatever I do later on or from now on,
please give me and my imaginary bf our blessing k.
Byeeeee ~ :D

No comments: