Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A small favour from each and everyone of you to help me and friends to win wii ! :D

Hey everybody ! Some of you who's reading my blog may be friends on my facebook but some maybe not. Those who are friends at my fb have definitely, received a mass msg sent by me. "IT IS NOT A VIRUS" okay? :(



Got quite a few thought is virus so never help ! Sooo mean. We want that wii !!!! Please help out. So people, those who are not friends on my fb or those whom I've accidentally missed out during the mass msg, please help out !!! Below are the steps on how to help !! ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
First, you go http://www.facebook.com/SingaporeTech and like the page first.
.
.
.
.
php?aid=380790&id=265770228503&fbid=10150215941968504
and find this girl, "Jasmine Yong" and like her comments !!!!!! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all, it's simple and it takes only a few minutes ! Just a few clicks to help the desperate us ! Hahahahahaha. Ohhhh , please ~ :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, that's about all, i know you all love me too and would definitely help ! :p
Your help is needed and appreciated !
thank u very much and love you all very much. xoxo.

No comments: