Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, March 14, 2011

Okay, let's start here with a little small gossip , shall we?
Hahahahahahahaha.
First, I seriously wanna know, what's happening to this world?!
Okay, maybe these kind of things might already be happening
when I was younger but I only kena attacked like recent years
and it's getting more and more serious !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, it's not about the pervert masturbating infront of my webcam
but.... it's nonsense.... LOL.
totally nonsense.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No offence to anyone. I've deleted your name so that nobody
can search and disturb you but I just wanna complain about it.
oh dear ~
sorry if you saw this and thinks that i'm rude or
trying to show off or blah blah blah but it's really nonsense to say these
kind of thing SERIOUSLY ! -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm not trying to say I'm very attractive or pretty or whatever.
I think these happen to maybe everyone or those who anyhow accept
ppl at fb. And it just happens that i am one of those who will entertain
in fb chat since i got nothing better to do?
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, get this right, I am okay with making friends, as in , really is
just friends. But ..... What they are asking are ridiculous and i'm like
really speechless. 他妈的!!!
okay, here it goes ~

the above two are the same ppl lah. Cannot screen shot
all so i split and screen shot. LOL.
.
.
.
.
OKAY NOW !!!!!
You all tell me. Is it super ridiculous and makes you go speechless?!
You mean nowadays ppl find gf just looking at their photos?!
Wtf. Got desperate until like what or not? -.-
&&&& , you think what?!
Some more, one no photo, later is some bah gay or some fat ass?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I realise is more of the ugly / not so good looking ones always doing that.
ALWAYS !
LOL.
I know I'm a paika now lah, but who says paika cannot search for
true love and at least some more more of a average looking guy?!
What-the-shit !
Even if I really nobody wants, really have to go for those
ugly looking ones , I also would rather I go for those old and rich guys lah.
Knn, LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, maybe a bit over. Truth is, I might consider to stay widow
for the rest of my life. Hahahahahahahha.
Simi shit sia.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay , enough of gossips, come, let's get to pictures then. :D
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, I realise I haven't been updating this blog for quite a long time.
Longer time even for our lovely blog ! :(
.
.
.
.
.
I have been busy drama-ing, hardcore drama-ing. LOL.
watching 康熙来了which made me soooo happy
and some HK drama, and Gossip Girl season 1-4 and Grey's Anatomy season 1-7.
So can you imagine how long I've been slacking?!
Hahahahahaha.
Anyway, here to update with pictures !
Just in case you people miss me. :)



Hardcore zi-lian-ing at home ! Hahahahahaha.
and I only chose the nice ones. :p LOL.
.
.
.
.
FYI, I HAVEN'T RECOVERED !
Stop asking lahhh , super irrtating. I'm still limping my way around
can can can?! Happy?! Satisfied?!
LOL, crazy. over here angry bout what?! -.-
But anyway, much better already.
"thanks" for your concern? LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Went to attend Johnny Ah pa and Ying Cuber mummy's wedding
on 12th March. :D Happy for them! omg omg omg ~
Felt sooo paiseh anyway. :(
cause i no money to bao ang bao for them then like go them
eat free. But i don't want like bo xim never go down like that. :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Saw alot of familiar and unfamiliar faces. Some still as friendly as before,
some super dao only ! Hahahahahahaha.
it's either.....
no. 1 : they see me don't know what to say to me.
no. 2 : they can't recognise me anymore. -.- ( which i think it's kinda absurd cause
i don't think i change much? except for many many pimplessss. LOL. )

Should be around there lah. But nvm, i still got my babiessss with me. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gossip, update each other alot. Hahahahahahahha.
Some never seen before but very friendly. Some outside liquid know want,
then just nice after i leave liquid, they join liquid. Such a small world. LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, they said liquid change alot. :(
Waitress change, customers change.
they say not as fun as before. Booooo ~
i still wanna recover liao go there and have fun but they like
that tell me. Nvm, I'll just jio those friendly and still in contact
ones to go down tgt with me when i recover. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, enough of nonsense, come, PICTURES again ! :)

Nellie baby and I ! :)
Sbtf and I de shot is over at her camera cause she's sitting beside
Nellie baby and I lazy and inconvenient to move over to her
side to take with her, so is before we go to the dinner and take,
so shall wait for her to upload the pictures already then take ! :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me, Nellie baby, Sbtf, Christina, HuiYing baby. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
p.s/of course the above pictures is edited with the colours and
of course blemish to make away my forehead pimples !!!!
Hahahahahahahaha.
Inside my fb are those unedited ones. :p
If you're inside my fb, you can see it.
I never photoshop to make my eyes bigger hors. Erhem. LOL.
Okay lah, not i don't want to photoshop, is i noob, okay. Hahahahahaha.
Whatever ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadah ~ I know it's kinda irritating to post 3 times about
Gracey's 21st bdae. But I got no choice. Cause all upload the photos
at different timing. Hahahahahahaha.
So all of these are from Sbtf's digital cam. :)
Sbtf & i


Wifey & i.
It's been so long since i saw her. Hahahahahaha. :)


Alicia & i

偷吃-ing her cake even before she cut!!!
Hahahahahahahaha.
She too busy entertaining and we're like.....
H-U-N-G-R-Y !!!!!
hahahahahahahahahaha.

oops ~ kena caught ! :p

Let's all lick the cake tgt and not share with others !
Hahahahahahaha.
kidding kidding ~ :p

polaroids of us ! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, change of blog songs !!!!
Kinda sick of all those songs already.
it's time to change !!!! :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got the songs inspiration from Gossip Girl. Hahahahaha.
Hope you all like it just like how i liked it ! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh ya, and i removed my cbox. Realised nobody's been tagging
and those machine operator or whatever it is called keep spamming only ,
kinda irritating and i realised ppl actually leaves comment instead.
So , here we go ~ :D
hahahahahahahahahaha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shit, I really have no idea what to blog over at our lovely blog.
Will I ever ever forget him and the things we've done? :(
So sad.
Sigh ~
I miss him sooo much.
Hope he's in a better place.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright, till here then.
Will update again soon i think.
You know you love me, xoxo. :)

No comments: