Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, March 31, 2011

pssst !


yo people ! i'm back here to blog ! Showing my sickening face. hurhurhur ~
Anyway, I'll try to make it short and sweet lah.
I'm starting to get back to work already.
Not to goreng pisang though cause that bastard uncle know
i cannot do a lot of thing compared to last time, so don't want me. T.T
okay, maybe is i too choosy cause i only wanna work with sbtf and wanting
but he don't want to let other people off.
Eh, very what loh ! I accident is I asked them to take over me
but i going back de leh. Knnzxzxc.
Ahhhh , whatever lah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Therefore, I'm working as a telemarketer now
cause i cannot work tough work like walking around or keep standing.
Okay, I sound so weak now, I seriously don't like it. :(
Anyway, no choice. T.T
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay lah, pay wise, not too bad and when i start school, i still can continue working. :D
cause it's only 3 hours per day and it's only 3 days per week. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, I'm fine with the job cause it's kinda cool just to sit there and talk on the phone.
the thing that i dislike about it is that i don't like to repeat things
over and over and over again. :(
but, no choice.
Because of money, I'll ENDURE.
*the power of money* -wink-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Repeat things over and over and over again is another thing.
another awkward thing is that, we're actually calling at a kinda small
office and there were like 4-5 of us and 2-3 of us is there making calls
and the rest is like there using com, paperworks etc and they're actually
your manager. Fucking hell ~ it was soooo "paiseh" to like talk infront
of so many people man.
But, I just don't care. :x FOCUS, F O C U S !
Lol, act one focus only lah. kns.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, should stop complaining since it's only the first day of my work.
anyway, I'm also back to work as a telechatter. Cool or what, stay at home
use phone got money, but whatever lah, still need to entertain them to dirty talk.
FML ! :(
Because of money AGAIN, no choice, just SUCK IT UP ! :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, photos now ! :)
The above pic is just me hao-lian'ing (showing off)
my hair lah. Seen like kinda in trend this kind of hairstyle so I try at
home also, before going out. LOL.
But my hair too short, so no choice, people tie around the forehead there,
i tie around the top of my head, and act like it's hairband. -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



this was the day before i went for my interview. was preparing
and then realise i still got time, so camwhore a little. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Ahhhh, these are all shots of today. Which is, just only ! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the bad quality lah, cause everyone is sleeping and i'm alone in
the living room so i didn't on my light to use my lappy to camwhore
so when i edit the pictures using picnik.com, i tried to edit
the brightness and contrast and it turned out like that. :x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, I play cheat a little also. Cause i'm still wearing the lens my sister bought
for me from Thailand ! woohoo ~ she's the best lah. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
By the way, if one person passed away haven't one year, then "qing ming" never
go and "bai" want huh? Just curious ~
I wanna go to the place where my beloved boy's ash is placed.
But I don't think I'll be able to get that place's address. Hopefully next year
then TH might get the address from his brother then go pray tgt with them.
Ahhhhh, maybe i'll just make a trip to his tablet there someday.
Tablet, tablet? Correct right?
Ahhhh, anyway, I still owe him a bag of paper cranes. I'll just work harder
and when i get my pay, jitao cab there ! Muahahahahahahha,
yay-ness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, i'm off to removing my lens and then wash face and then sleep already.
Tomorrow wake up earlier to start the telechatter again which i only
manage to work one hour today . -.- sian leh ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
bye bye people, i totally got no life. :(
boohoo ~
*just wanna complain*
CAN I GO BACK TO SCHOOL ON OCT INSTEAD!?
T.T

No comments: