Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, January 12, 2007

damn the fcuking weather . although i really loves rainy days . but it's on the wrong timing la . hais . thanks my beloved mother for reminding me for bringing umbrella to school if not i think i'll get all wet by the time i reached home . haha .



think today's outing will be canceled due to the weather . sians . gotta think of where to go le . ):





hmmm ,, he asked me wad i treat him as . i told him to choose between more than friends or boyfren and he seems quite disappointed . it's not that i have alot of other guys in my heart . just that ... haiis . u won't understand anyway . the feeling of happy together and for so long being together ,, he told me u can't stand my attitude ? i know my attitude real jia lat . but why can my sis accept it but not him ?




ya ,, we do really need to think twice . haiis . i love him . i really do . but it just that i dun dare to love him more like i always do . sigh . maybe if we got back together ,, i may fork out more time with my sis . i dun wanna leave them out anymore . i hope he understand . just like i understand he go accompany his bro . haiis . i dunno wad to sae for now . but i just know i'm confused towards my feelings and thoughts .



i really wanna get back to him . but ... firstly ,, i'm afraid he'll leave me again for my bad attitude . secondly ,, i'm afraid we won't love each other like how we used to . thirdly ,, i know in my heart now ,, my sis will obviously be more important . lastly ,, i'm afraid we won't have time for each other . he nights time goes out while i was sleeping ,, when i go to school ,, he sleeps . then i only can meet him after school for awhile before i go to work . haiis . but i know i really couldn't have him . aiyo . so condradicting la . so he's my "it's complicated" . haha .



going to work soon le . update again . (:

No comments: