Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, January 25, 2007

yoohoo~ i'm back . ahhahaha . anybody miss me ? lol . ok . grace is having a k&p problem . shall not elaborate . i'll know wad to do . (:


i'm currently back with him and i'm quite happy with it . because he's change ! he would give up his time with his bros to me with me . lalala . happy . but i'm afraid his bros might not be happy and then problems will occur uh ? then i also have much little time with my sis now . how sad . hais . but i do hope they would understand la .



went to night safari with ah dear ,, lu ,, kerin ,, yifeng and bei bei . was fun la ! but those food was expensive kks .



went to peninsula to put my tattoo . wow . the pain was unbearable that i cried and it wasn't completely finished . i still has to go back another time which i dun wan . ): how sad . after putting ,, i felt sick . so sick that i didn't went to school .



was waiting for vanessa to come my house then when i'm done preparing ,, off to NYP . for the open house with my ah dear also . haha . so bored la . didn't went to work today cause i promise ah dear to accompany him . but sis they all ask me to go bishan meet them . i'll see how . i love them . =D




ok ,, that's all for the past few weeks . am lazy to update so many la . BOOHOO~ update till now . photos below ~~~ enjoy . I DUN LIKE PPL WHO ARE PROMISES BREAKER AND SHE IS .... PENNY KOH KAITING OF MACPHERSON SEC . SHE SHALL SEE . I'LL CURSED HER .......... MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
that's ah dear and me . (:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
again agian . =D



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we're at my house de lift and i'm going to work .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me ,, me and me .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
isn't he cute ? lol .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lalala .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
one of the night safari picture .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this was that time at braddell mac . when i was bored . haha .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
different poses .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
twist .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
edit ,, edit and edit .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this was at bishan .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this was the shadow of us kissing taken by baby .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
snapshot by me . haha .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and baby was bored and so we produced this .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this was that time at andrea's bdae party .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and baby bo liao again .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
did u see baby's leg over there ? haha .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
that was us . (:

No comments: